Protecting your personal data is extremely important to us. We collect and process your data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws (GDPR, Austrian Telecommunications Act 2003 [TKG 2003]). In this Data Protection Notice, we will explain the most important aspects of how we collect and process data in conjunction with our website.
Your data when you contact us
When you contact us by e-mail or by means of our contact form, the data you provide to us (your e-mail address, potentially also your name, address and telephone number) is stored so that we can respond to your query. This data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for us to store it. In cases in which we are legally required to retain data, further processing of this data will be strictly limited.
Your personal data and our website
If you use our website for informational purposes only and do not register or provide any information to it, we only collect the data which is automatically transferred to us by your browser. When you visit our website, we collect and process the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is provided in Art. 6 (1) lit. f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of your request
- Offset from your time zone to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (the particular page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website from which our site was accessed
- Browser software
- Operating system
- Language and version of browser software
Our website uses only transient cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are often called session cookies because they store information in the form of a session ID that allows the different requests made by your browser to be grouped into a particular session. They enable your computer to be recognized the next time you visit our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps, which makes it possible for us to display interactive maps directly on our website and makes it much easier for you to use the map function.
(2) When you visit our website, Google is informed that you have opened this particular subpage of our website and is also sent the data listed in Section 3 of this Notice. This data is sent independently of whether you have a Google user account that you are logged into or whether you do not have a user account at all. If you are logged into a Google account, your data is immediately assigned to that account. If you do not wish to have your profile assigned to your Google account, you will need to log out of that account before clicking on the button. Google stores your data to create user profiles to use for advertising, market research and/or improving the user experience of its website. Even if you are not logged in, Google uses your data in this manner to tailor advertising to you and to inform users of social networks about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to having your data used to construct a user profile; however, this objection must be made to Google directly.
As an individual, you have a right to be informed, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, to data portability, and to object. If you find that your data has not been processed in accordance with the law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been infringed, you can lodge a complaint with the national data protection authority. In Austria, this is the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Datenschutzbehörde).